Looking for E-Commerce Customer Service & Administrative Assistant
Looking for an exciting & fast-paced London start-up?
Join us as an E-Commerce Customer Service & Administrative Assistant!
You'll be answering incoming customer queries and calling out to members to check on their experience. Corresponding with our suppliers to implement refunds and corrections to orders.
You’ll need to be a great communicator, organised, with a real interest in helping others to make a positive difference. There will be lots of challenges and changes (as in any startup), so you have to be resilient and flexible. Being able to take the initiative and face challenges with a smile is essential.
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
· Good phone manner
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Technically savvy and able to confidently work with e-commerce platforms, order management platforms, willing to learn new other systems
· Ability to confidently use Word, Excel (and ideally have your own computer)
· Ability to comply with defined process and procedures
· Genuine enthusiasm for Customer Service
· Excellent customer handling and interpersonal skills with fast turnaround times
· Passionate and professional about any type of task and delivering best quality of work
· Friendly personality and fun to work with
· Willing to do what it takes to get the job done
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritise at any one time as issues arise
· Ability to remain calm in a challenging situation
· Some e-commerce customer service experience would be advantageous
· Deal with direct customer service enquiries via different channels: email, chat, social media
· Ensure all activities undertaken are in compliance with policy and procedures
· Manage orders, resolve order and product queries, manage and issue refunds
· Resolve any delivery issues with our suppliers
· Be the point of contact for our suppliers and maintain a good working relationship with them
· Ad-hoc order fulfilment and delivery arrangement, especially at peak holiday times
· Take on any tasks required by the E-Commerce team and understand overall business needs
· Compile basic customer service reports on a regular basis
· Report directly to E-Commerce Manager
WHAT WE OFFER
· Stock Option Scheme + Access to great perks on Perkbox!
· An incredible list of global brands to work with
· Fast-paced, competitive and ambitious working environment
· Great working hours Monday to Friday
· Support from the management team
· The promise that every time you deliver on targets, we will deliver on perks
· No cap on what you can earn and achieve within the business
· A chance to be a part of the team behind a possible £100m+ company exit
· An exciting journey full of ups and downs but with a guarantee you will never be bored, undervalued, or ignored
Interested? Send your CV and a Cover Letter stating why you think you’d be a great fit for the role and we will get back to you within 5 working days if you’re successful.